Session A: June 28-July 8
Cost: $2,415 if paid in full by April 15, $2,610 after April 15
Session B :
July 9-15, Ages 9 to Adult
Cost: With Lodging, $1,910 if paid in full by April 15, $2,049 after April 15
July 9-15: Adult Camp with lodging:
Cost: $1,910 if paid in full by April 15, $2,049 after April 15
Session AB: June 28-July 15
Cost: $3,650 if paid in full by April 15, $3,850 after April 15
About Peak Performance Ski Camps:
- Learn tactics and techniques used by the world’s best.
- Intensive SL and GS Training.
- In Depth Daily Videotape Analysis.
- Limited Group Size & One-on-One Coaching.
- Stance, Balance and Alignment.
- Private Lane space for all gate training.
Dave Gregory, Head Coach/Camp Director. Director of Athletics, Mount Snow Academy. Former MWV Ski Team Program Director and recipient of USSA Club of the Year 2012.Former Head Women’s Alpine Coach, Dartmouth College. NH State Coach of the Year.
- Shawn Smith, former PSIA Alpine Demo Team member and coach. Luke is currently serving as an assistant coach at Mount Snow Academy.
- Luke Martin, PSIA Examiner, former Eastern Demo Team member, USCSA certified. Shawn is currently the Head U 16/19/FIS Coach at Mount Snow Academy.