SESSION A – June 28-July 8. U12/14/16/19
SESSION B – July 9-15. Ages 9 to Adult
SESSION AB – June 28-July 15. U12/14/16/19
· Learn tactics and techniques used by the world’s best.
· Intensive SL and GS Training.
· In Depth Daily Videotape Analysis.
· Limited Group Size & One-on-One Coaching.
· Stance, Balance and Alignment.
· Private Lane space for all gate training.
Dave Gregory is a year round ski coach with more than 35 years of experience. He keeps abreast of the latest rules and regulations of the governing bodies—NHARA, USSA, and FIS—while maintaining relationships with many national coaches and ski equipment manufacturers.
Dave has served in various roles with NHARA, and currently serves on the Coaches Council and the Speed Committee. He has coached numerous athletes to the US Ski Team, including multiple NCAA and USCSA All-Americans. Dave is most proud of installing a lifelong passion for the sport of skiing in his athletes. Over 90% of his athletes have gone on to ski in college at some level.
Read More . . .
Congratulations to Peak Performance Ski Camp alumna Alice Merryweather on winning the 2017 World Junior Downhill Championships in Are, Sweden!